Monday, February 18, 2008

A newbies insight

in an earlier post I talked about getting David's book as an ebook. i've gone through it and trust me its great but nothing compares to having the real thing. Because when your setting up your system you would wants quick reference to look up within arms reach. Of course a cheaper solution would be to print the whole thing and as a cash strapped student cheap is a way of life to me :d.. But if you have money to spare use it to get the book
Of course for those college students with cash constraints get the ebook and print out what you think is pertinent, this is of course considered unlawful so be careful and I certainly do not advocate it. After I get my system up and running I will try to use my experience with it to help others implement GTD .. especialy people who belong to my neck of the woods.. I'm still processing the info in the book , but plan to make a start of it on this Wednesday by starting the collecting phase.

No comments: