Sunday, February 10, 2008

David Allen : Getting Things Done.. The book

I spent a fruitful few hours going through GTD materials and made some interesting finds, among them I found a copy of David Allen's Book "Getting Things Done The Art of Stress free Productivity" , I set aside some time and plan to go through it since this is where it all started from this book sprang this whole system of managing yourself. People talk about things that change the world. I think this book could be one of those things.. I've only read the first chapter and found it very enlightening. This was not my only find, I also found a few blogs that were interesting that I added to my google reader( A list of which I will put up soon , )
The amount of people writing about this system is amazing. It inspires Confidence In the "Getting Things Done (GTD)" system. It sets it apart from all the other self management techniques out there. I plan to implement the GTD system during this week and work my way in to making it a habit and a way of life for me. wish me luck

No comments: